New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"They laughed at us... 'cos it was late...
But now they realise, it's FUCKING GREAT!
They tried to mock us, and that's a shame...
The thing I love most, IS (NEW) WHITE HART LANE!"

So the day is here, the first ever game of football (unofficially) to be played in the new ground, and that will be followed in the very near future by a legends game for some fun and more importantly a safety certificate!! Then it’s proper showtime, the new era truly begins....
I know some are skeptical going into this new era, the financial wizards among the fan base have done their sums and they don’t buy into this part of the “project” working out for us....
Anyway fuck them, I for one am sick of being a nearly club, I need this club to lift silverware again, and this new stadium and all the trimmings that comes with it is the best hope we have, it’s the only hope we have to be honest, so let’s embrace it and stop looking for the negatives and focus on the positives, trust the Chairman to do the sums and not the keyboard warriors, stop bitching about a pint costing 4 quid when a similar pint can be obtained down the street for....umm 4 quid.....
Let’s make this Home, let’s make it noisy, let’s start a new dynasty.....COYS!!

Just had a moment ill never forget.

As I was leaving the arena to get another pint, crossed paths with a pensioner walking in for the first time. His face, he had tears in his eyes, grabbed his wife's arm, and just said "fuck me".

That was beautiful.

D2bp1gKW0AEtYuV

So the day is here, the first ever game of football (unofficially) to be played in the new ground, and that will be followed in the very near future by a legends game for some fun and more importantly a safety certificate!! Then it’s proper showtime, the new era truly begins....
I know some are skeptical going into this new era, the financial wizards among the fan base have done their sums and they don’t buy into this part of the “project” working out for us....
Anyway fuck them, I for one am sick of being a nearly club, I need this club to lift silverware again, and this new stadium and all the trimmings that comes with it is the best hope we have, it’s the only hope we have to be honest, so let’s embrace it and stop looking for the negatives and focus on the positives, trust the Chairman to do the sums and not the keyboard warriors, stop bitching about a pint costing 4 quid when a similar pint can be obtained down the street for....umm 4 quid.....
Let’s make this Home, let’s make it noisy, let’s start a new dynasty.....COYS!!

£4 is cheap for a pint by London standards

Back
Top Bottom