New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the cost has gone up, it doesn't matter if the cost of the ticket compared to a basket of goods is proportionally less.

If you haven't got a pay rise its even more impactful.

Exactly.

I have only had 2 so called cost of living rises in 7 years. Commuting costs, energy costs and general household bills etc all increase on a yearly basis.
People have mortgages and families to support but if you start to waiver about renewing your ST you are not loyal Spurs

My per game cost has now risen 93.7% between Wembley to NWHL. Joke.

I
It's not the £1. It's the cumulative impact.

My individual ticket price went up 93% from Wembley to NWHL.

93%!

You can question my loyalty all you like. I have been a fan for 52 years. Attending games for 48 years. Been going to home games on my own since 1976 and away games since 1977.
I'm 60 in a couple of weeks and still do most home games and a few domestic and European aways each season. I have a 5 hour round trip to every home game.

If that makes me a flakey fan so be it.
Bloody fair weather fan! Bet your one of the popcorn eaters as well? :mourbye:

Exactly.

I have only had 2 so called cost of living rises in 7 years. Commuting costs, energy costs and general household bills etc all increase on a yearly basis.
People have mortgages and families to support but if you start to waiver about renewing your ST you are not loyal Spurs

My per game cost has now risen 93.7% between Wembley to NWHL. Joke.

Clearly got some loyalty problems there. What is this thing families???

Maybe think about getting a divorce and also eating less.

Unless you are at the stadium. Then eat more.

Back
Top Bottom