New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its a bit ironic that the Trust published their latest newsletter 9 days after (21 June, planning applicaton, trust newsletter 30 June) the latest planning application was put on the Haringey planning portal inviting public comment, yet newsletter saying they want to know when public can make comment.

Might be easier just to regularly review the planning portal for news ? Or even TFC (or even SC) as this thread is usually reasonably up to date with the redvelopment of Tottenham where there is some Spurs involvement.

Director of communications is leaving according to that article
I am honestly surprised that Felstein has been with us for 15 years.

People in communications tend to like to move jobs every couple of years. Or at least that was the case when I went to school to work in communications.

Be nice to have some good news story come out the club soon. Getting the naming rights sorted for the right price would be good. Hopefully some gets invested but even if it is paying off some of our debts so we are clear of them sooner I'll be happy.

We could have a ton of shit names

Virgin Stadium
Durex Arena
Or some billionaire could sponsor us to renamed to Highbury for the banter.

Back
Top Bottom