New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They will go bust soon and default on any deal (Cinch not Rangers). Seems to be an odd biz model
Cinch are bloody everywhere. I guess their strategy is to go Big Bang with publicity to try and dominate the market, thereafter trying to recover profit. But they must be in a very precarious position.

Cinch are bloody everywhere. I guess their strategy is to go Big Bang with publicity to try and dominate the market, thereafter trying to recover profit. But they must be in a very precarious position.
They are already sponsoring the Northampton Saints rugby stadium. They sure are ambitious it seems.

It seems that they are owned by the same group as webuyanycar.com. There will probably soon be an IPO at an inflated price fuelled by mass hysteria followed by a price crash and eventual takeover and/ or bankruptcy.

It seems that they are owned by the same group as webuyanycar.com. There will probably soon be an IPO at an inflated price fuelled by mass hysteria followed by a price crash and eventual takeover and/ or bankruptcy.

And BCA? So they have completed the circle. Get your car from Cinch, sell it back to We Buy Any Car and then they sell it on at an auction. Sort of makes sense.

Here we go again with more crap puns.

Doggone it!
I'm normally one of the first in the rounds of puns. But I refuse to take a lead this time.

I know there are some who just don't appreciate them, and it's given me paws for thought. I'll probably just sit back and see what others come up with. Don't want to end up in the doghouse.

Anyway, so long as my pun chums come up with some wordplay with a decent pedigree I'm sure it'll be fine.

I've got an idea Spaniel Spaniel could get involved!

Back
Top Bottom