New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Straight outta Tottenham, Crazy motherfucker called Conte
We're from the gang called Yidz with attitudes
When we're called out, we got beigels
Cream cheese & salmon, we're no angels
Stewards gonna have to come and launch us
We're off our nuts, no ifs or buts.

That's my choice.

Straight outta Tottenham, Crazy motherfucker called Conte
We're from the gang called Yidz with attitudes
When we're called out, we got beigels
Cream cheese & salmon, we're no angels
Stewards gonna have to come and launch us
We're off our nuts, no ifs or buts.

That's my choice.
Please, no more Take That or Barry Manilow songs. :gazza:

Can't Smile Without You is epic and has its place but has a maudlin quality rendering it unsuitable for teams coming out music.

Also, are we contractually obligated to play AJ Tracey the nano second that the ref blows for half time? Could do with changing that up imo.

We should obviously replace Duel of the Fates with a Adele track.

I'm serious.

Pre-match gin-wimpering? :pochunimpressed:

Followed by either:

or

The boys need something to have them walking out feeling like titans, not like jilted housewives.

Last edited:
God, what a fucking awful walkout song!!

I've absolutely ZERO issues with this song at games, there's a nice bit of history associated with it (in fact, I requested it was played as the team walked around the pitch on the last day of the season. I asked Coytey and low and behold it got played and has been done every season since!!).

But as a walkout song!!!! Fucking hell!!

It's slow, dreary, sad, depressing. You've just had the manager geeing up the players for days, had the captains giving rousing pre-match team talks, all the players are on caffeine and sugar rushes and then that's played to bring everyone down.

I Hate Star Wars tune as no one can join in with it and I really don't like any PA system taking over a football crowd controlling what is sung and when but please let's focus on something that gets everyone up, intimidates the oppo by having the whole stadium sing it.

Why the hell is Gertcha by Chas and Dave not our “walk out” song?

We’re one of the few clubs with their own folk singers, it’s an upbeat but humorous song that embodies the spurs and local mentality (and mentions us in the lyrics)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom