New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please, no more Take That or Barry Manilow songs. :gazza:
And why not?????
Dashing Andie Macdowell GIF by Paramount Network

When the spurs go marching in . Played by a New Orleans style matching jazz band . Starting slow then winding it up as soon as the home team comes out.

Just listening to the radio, and Edge of Glory just came on - more appropriate for a few seasons ago, but as Lady Gaga is going to perform at the stadium. Maybe she can record a special version just for us, I'll leave it to you songsmiths / songstresses to rewrite the lyrics.
Lady Gaga Ok GIF

619fV16sRPL._AC_SY450_.jpg
Today on a current affairs television program an Italian PD politician, Enrico Letta, had a Tottenham poster behind him, with the name of the old White Hart Line stadium and an N17.

I see Barcelona have a naming rights deal for it to become "The Spotify Camp Nou" from July
They won't have it written on the roof, that's for sure.

Seems if a big club wants a deal, they get it pretty quickly. Shows the times are changing, it wasn't that long ago Barcelona didn't even have a shirt sponsor. Now they have shirt sponsors, stadium names and anything else they can get money for.

If we are going to have a Sir Charles & Sir David song to come out to, surely it has to be "Aint no pleasing you".

It always, and i mean always gets people singing.

And Daniel would probably agree with the sentiment...

Back
Top Bottom