New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Barcelona have a naming rights deal for it to become "The Spotify Camp Nou" from July
They won't have it written on the roof, that's for sure.

Seems if a big club wants a deal, they get it pretty quickly. Shows the times are changing, it wasn't that long ago Barcelona didn't even have a shirt sponsor. Now they have shirt sponsors, stadium names and anything else they can get money for.
Because they are desperate... "More than just a club"

Does anyone know the procedure for guest tickets. I have my ticket for the Burnley game but a mate would like to attend also. I'm a Hotspur + member. He is not a member. How does it work when entering the stadium?
Thanks in advance.

Saracens, one of English rugby’s powerhouses, stage their Gallagher Premiership match “The Showdown 2 in association with City Index” against Bristol Bears on Saturday March 26th
50,000 crowd by the look of it, which is a really great turnout for a rugby game. Not sure how much money we make out of this.

Probably a significant ground rent fee but biggest money may be from beer and food sales - so big crowds will suit us. Total could be a couple of million ? So 16 events a year will add up

Looking at the stands maybe closer to 40k than 50, but rugby fans in the sunshine will be putting away the neck oil for sure.

I've just been watching a few episodes of Ted Lasso and it got me thinking about graffiti on seats and or stickers/individualization.
Have any of you season ticket guys done anything to your seats and have the club let it go?

Back
Top Bottom