New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the game on Sunday we were quoting lines from Life of Brian. A few minutes later a busy steward come down to tell us we have been reported for 'hate speech.'

Some noncy new age fan sat near us had texted the club. Wouldn't tell us who our accuser was, didn't know Life of Brian was a film and could not produce any evidence to back the cunt up.

So be careful what you say, there are snowflake fucking grasses out there who want an end to free speech.

At the game on Sunday we were quoting lines from Life of Brian. A few minutes later a busy steward come down to tell us we have been reported for 'hate speech.'

Some noncy new age fan sat near us had texted the club. Wouldn't tell us who our accuser was, didn't know Life of Brian was a film and could not produce any evidence to back the cunt up.

So be careful what you say, there are snowflake fucking grasses out there who want an end to free speech.

What lines?

Right, that's it... I'm quoting "Withnail & I" for the entirety of the next home match...

"Conte you terrible cunt!"

"...Are you the VARmer?"
"Of COURSE he's the fucking VARmer!"

Random film quotes a go-go!
Fucking hate crime indeed!

Unbelievable. I despair at times.

Fuck me, we've come a long way from "out the tout", eh?

Horrible curtain twitching mentality in a lot of people, it seems. I hope nothing else came of it - it's not like they have any actual evidence of wrongdoing against you.

My other half is vegetarian, was telling her that had seen a place on instagram recommended by “that fat gay vegan bloke”.

Conversation goes something like this:

“You can’t call him that”.

“I think I can and I think I will”

“You’re so unPc - you can’t say stuff like that, how do you get away with it”

Overdoing it somewhat with an over the top accent and tone - “Construction land talk my darling - just how we talk on site all the time- know what I mean. You making a brew or what??.”

Off she walks into another room with a look that could kill.

Fatgayvegan. It’s literally his Insta account name.

:dembelelol::adewtf::dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom