New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMG-2830.jpg

The one on the left.

Look under ‘files’ too particularly appendix 3 - images and drawings
Will feck up the view from the sky walk.

You don't like the looks of the stadium from the High Rd?

Not really. Think it looks a bit like an airport terminal building or shopping centre. Architecturally I just find it very uninteresting. I think building a stadium is a chance to do something architecturally really interesting that is a statement centrepiece for its location.

I quite like the internal stadium design, except for the horrible three strips of neon electronic advertising which fucks with my peripheral vision constantly.

Not really. Think it looks a bit like an airport terminal building or shopping centre. Architecturally I just find it very uninteresting. I think building a stadium is a chance to do something architecturally really interesting that is a statement centrepiece for its location.

I quite like the internal stadium design, except for the horrible three strips of neon electronic advertising which fucks with my peripheral vision constantly.
That is SOME shopping centre...

8FtP6HS.png

Fucking horrible innit...... Loads of red and yellow too........ Which is a ghastly mental trigger of Arse, 80s Liverpool away kits and McDonalds.

giphy.gif

Why still no naming rights? I don't get it...surely it's at least 200m quid of free money? What's levy dicking around for?

Naming rights deals don't move the needle as much as you think financially, City's deal with Etihad gets them £15m per year

Why are you so eager to get this done? I've never understood this? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom