New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have seen tourists come in before with tickets that other people are already sitting in. No idea what goes on in that scenario
Stewards generally just lead them away never to return.
That happened to a mate at a game last season. Got to his ST seat to find someone in it. They had a ticket for his seat, looked legit.
Stewards came over and led the tourist off, no idea what happened to him.

Have seen tourists come in before with tickets that other people are already sitting in. No idea what goes on in that scenario
Could have been just sitting in the wrong seats. I see that all the time. We once had a couple in our ST seats. They even tried arguing that they were right until my son just told them to piss off, which they did.

Edit: didn’t even bother looking at their tickets. Not that we cared.

That happened to a mate at a game last season. Got to his ST seat to find someone in it. They had a ticket for his seat, looked legit.
Stewards came over and led the tourist off, no idea what happened to him.

I heard Levy forces them to work behind the goal line bar

I have to say the service at the Tap Inn and Touchline Grill around 108 / 105 has improved 5 fold this season. The stewarding is also much better too.

Sounds like these poor trapped tourists have learnt English now, got used to the London accent and the word “Pint” and have also accepted that they aren’t going home!!

Well done Daniel!!

:baletroll:

Just a question that I do not know the answer to, How do the Tourists get their tickets? Do they all have to sign up to One hotspur. Is there a period once signed up before they can buy tickets as otherwise opposition supporters could sign up just before we play them?
We bought a hospitality package for our family of five, and attended the home game with Wolves in August 2022. The club has seats for that purpose on the side opposite the benches, about 25 rows up from the pitch. Did it all online. It included access to the Dispensary and a couple of free drinks. But....it cost around $1,250 for the five of us. Going to the game was the only reason for going over, so we had to pay it.

So we are in a restaurant in a small town in Gran Canaria and get chatting to the waiter in very broken Spanish and English. We get round to football as you do and it turns out he spent some time in the UK, in Grimsby poor sod and went to a few games.
I tell him I'm Spurs and he says he has seen the ground on the TV. So I tell him about the beers being poured from the bottom. He ain't having it so I show him a video. He is stunned, calls his mate over and they watch it about 5 times in total disbelief

Last edited:
So we are in a restaurant in a small town in Gran Canaria and get chatting to the waiter in very broken Spanish and English. We get round to football as you do and it turns out he spent some time in the UK, in Grimsby poor sod and went to a few games.
I tell him I'm Spurs and he says he has seen the ground on the TV. So I tell him about the beers being poured from the bottom. He ain't having it so I show him a video. He is stunned, calls his nate over and they watch it about 5 times in total disbelief
Wouldn't be as stunned when he saw them leaking beer.

We bought a hospitality package for our family of five, and attended the home game with Wolves in August 2022. The club has seats for that purpose on the side opposite the benches, about 25 rows up from the pitch. Did it all online. It included access to the Dispensary and a couple of free drinks. But....it cost around $1,250 for the five of us. Going to the game was the only reason for going over, so we had to pay it.
That’s not bad value TBH. Just free drinks? No food included? A membership and an averag price tickets would be $750

That’s not bad value TBH. Just free drinks? No food included? A membership and an averag price tickets would be $750
By your reckoning (which is pretty fair) the guy's paying $50 per drink. How on earth is that 'not bad value'? I suppose there are the cup holders to take into account - not everyone can claim to have a cup holder.
My daughter got us similar tickets around that time (might even have been the Wolves game) and she paid about £80 each - and we got free food too. Posh, we were. There were Americans next to us who had paid $240 each on StubHub for the same seats!

By your reckoning (which is pretty fair) the guy's paying $50 per drink. How on earth is that 'not bad value'? I suppose there are the cup holders to take into account - not everyone can claim to have a cup holder.
My daughter got us similar tickets around that time (might even have been the Wolves game) and she paid about £80 each - and we got free food too. Posh, we were. There were Americans next to us who had paid $240 each on StubHub for the same seats!
My friend has basic lounge tickets / normal seats and they are about £250 per game. I guess that’s better than described but not by much…. I think it’s a fair price tbh and not bad value for just rocking up and paying the entrance

My friend has basic lounge tickets / normal seats and they are about £250 per game. I guess that’s better than described but not by much…. I think it’s a fair price tbh and not bad value for just rocking up and paying the entrance
Blimey. You must be rich. Can I be your friend?

Back
Top Bottom