New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was actually the one issue where I had sympathy for the objections.
I don't know enough about the finer details so maybe someone can prove me wrong, but it just feels a bit harsh that we've not made provisions for local people to be able to afford to live in these new places and take advantage of the facilities. You would hope that the additional infrastructure would be built to benefit the current, poorer residents. Not a bunch of new wealthier people who they want to attract to the area

Yeah but the whole notion of regeneration is to improve and provide conditions that attract people with money into an area > they then spend money > local businesses grow > they employ people > they spend money > there are less poor people

Provide conditions for people to do fuck all and they will do exactly that.

Planning permission granted c'mon John Thomas John Thomas show your face.

I've prepared a tasty dish of crow that you now have to eat.
wdcFkda.jpg

Interesting little snippet from the documents...
Y2vmGWQ.jpg

Apparently they have also budgeted for a top 6 spot once every three years, so they are probably undercutting expected performance to be on the safe side...

Interesting little snippet from the documents...
Y2vmGWQ.jpg

Apparently they have also budgeted for a top 6 spot once every three years, so they are probably undercutting expected performance to be on the safe side...

I read somewhere previously that financially the optimum attendance at any event is not 100%, i.e. 100% of £45 x 61,000 vs 90% of £55 x 61,000 is less.

I read somewhere previously that financially the optimum attendance at any event is not 100%, i.e. 100% of £45 x 61,000 vs 90% of £55 x 61,000 is less.
In other words, they aren't expecting a full house so they are fully prepared to stick the arm in on ticket prices...

Maybe.....but football offers a slight twist to the pricing dynamic, as the team will likely be more successful (and therefore profitable) if the stadium is full
There's that too...but I get the impression that we decided to up the capacity only in order to beat that shit hole...

This holds true for a lot of businesses. I.E. for hotels and property management as well, for reasons not solely limited to financial gain.

:pocheyes::dembelewtf::sonlol:
Planning permission granted c'mon John Thomas John Thomas show your face.

I've prepared a tasty dish of crow that you now have to eat.
wdcFkda.jpg
Here I am:pochbye:

Do you remember, planning permission was also given on our previous design half a dozen years or so ago. Come on leaps and since then ain't we me old China.

You really are a gullible old fuck aren't you:adethumbup:

Everyone knows you're a goon by now - stop pretending
stupid cunt. your a fucking embarrassment. bring up just one of my fucking posts that suggests I support those cunts. Many on here may disagree with some of my views. but none doubt my love of Spurs. Your a fucking piece of shit for even suggesting it

Back
Top Bottom