New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7b82a3a75acee4954c26bfa580cbeb8d.jpg

I am sorry I think I am going to trust the person on skyscrapercity who has 'designed centrifuge chambers'. Whatever the builders say they are not building the compression ring.
Well there's the problem, trusting a centrifugal engineer over matters pertaining centripetal forces.

:llorishowudoin:

Last edited:
Started to take the remains of the North Stand truss last night...
Y6lVPUk.jpg

And it's all gone now...
image.php
You can add one more crane to this picture now. Nine in total. I think we may have hit peak construction.
What with the three pile drivers on site putting in them 1000 piles. The high street boardings are now displaying the new kits modelled by first team players, youth players and some of the ladies team as well.
The lower terrace on the old south stand has been removed and there is also now an entrance to the underground car park at the south west corner of the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom