New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yorkshire_Spurs Yorkshire_Spurs which chocolate company do you work for then? can you send some boxes over to me here in the US, the chocolate is total shit here in the main, they are getting better though
have no idea what the chocolate stuff has to do with the new stadium, but Giraldelli chocs found in the US are really yummy, always bring back a bag or six when I get stateside!

have no idea what the chocolate stuff has to do with the new stadium, but Giraldelli chocs found in the US are really yummy, always bring back a bag or six when I get stateside!

Very true when my sis came to visit she took a box back with her for people! that is very nice!

Work for Nestle but in graphics / print / marketing. Don't really eat chocolate to be fair, so couldn't even tell you what is decent. Probably cadburys...

haha! could murder an Aero, luckily they stock them in one of the supermarkets here, a british section that also has jaffa cakes and pg tips, I cry every time I go, serves me right for marrying a yank

If QP Faccckin ARGH build a stadium with our beast before we have our stadium! Well...

I don't know.. some angry fist shaking will occur

:sandro:

This thread is the perfect protest movement. Discuss the new stadium? Might as well string together 100 pages of random candy puns and just call it a day instead!
:avbfu:
7xdKCRz.gif

Eskimo Eskimo

no.
ether that or levy let his son have the first crack on the excavator..
I could dig that current hole in about 1 hr...not exactly progress or a sustained effort me thinks..probably they were just testing the ground etc for when they actually dig..i would imagine given the built up area around that it will be a huge cunt avoiding pipes and the such...a fucking nightmare actually

Eskimo Eskimo

no.
ether that or levy let his son have the first crack on the excavator..
I could dig that current hole in about 1 hr...not exactly progress or a sustained effort me thinks..probably they were just testing the ground etc for when they actually dig..i would imagine given the built up area around that it will be a huge cunt avoiding pipes and the such...a fucking nightmare actually
Probably 'plants' (excuse the pun) placed there to fool the more gullible fans

I'm sure 'breaking ground' would be a massive PR event where Levy would crack a bottle of bubbly on Boris' head and 'Arry would give a random interview from his Wayne Rover and claim credit for it somehow

Back
Top Bottom