New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The interactive map is wrong. It's been showing taken seats as still available all week :sonhmm:

Yeah it was bollocks, got in went to grab the seats id earmarked and kept an eye on all last week and they's gone.

The club haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with this whole ticketing fiasco. Anyway got my 3rd choice tickets, after 25 years as a season ticket holder..

Yeah it was bollocks, got in went to grab the seats id earmarked and kept an eye on all last week and they's gone.

They probably went in the first few minutes of phase 1. Still some front row seats in 529 showing on the interactive map which had gone by the time I got in 20 mins into phase 1. How difficult is it to get right anyway? :pochrolleyes:

They probably went in the first few minutes of phase 1. Still some front row seats in 529 showing on the interactive map which had gone by the time I got in 20 mins into phase 1. How difficult is it to get right anyway? :pochrolleyes:

They were the exact ones i was after, four available seats by the aisle been showing as available all last week i wanted 2 of them.

They were the exact ones i was after, four available seats by the aisle been showing as available all last week i wanted 2 of them.
Haha that's my choice too!! Wonder just how many had their eye on those?

So basically sounds like you need to get happy with an area first then have say 3 options with that area, or else you'll be searching from scratch when you long in to select.

Haha that's my choice too!! Wonder just how many had their eye on those?

So basically sounds like you need to get happy with an area first then have say 3 options with that area, or else you'll be searching from scratch when you long in to select.

Exactly that, if i couldn't get those i had my eye on the two aisle seats in row 11 also shown as free on the interactive they were gone too, so got the two in row 12.

yeah, after 18 years of sitting in block 33, we have managed to keep Park Lower, but moved over next to the West Stand in block 204 - so level with the corner flag instead of behind the goal. Going to be odd with a different view, but at least we kept Park Lower with an aisle seat, which was our main criteria (wife is 5'2, and if she doesn't come, mates are all short arses, so needed to give them the chance to see the game!)

Lift is completed, just a bit of tensioning left to do...
"Cables and flying truss successfully lifted at the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Northumberland Development Project. Approximately 30 days of post lift tensioning and then the Mosco-Gleeson steel & glass cassette install."

5A7uNkh.jpg

hpn8LRa.jpg

p4VlkxS.jpg

0zceHsp.jpg

KrfYTck.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom