New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of speed being consumed I reckon. It's impossible to do a proper job when working those sorts of hours especially in the building game
My mate used to work in a shop after work and weekends(14yr) owner used to give him a gram ( twice a day on weekends) to keep up his productivity, it works .. Just saying

My mate used to work in a shop after work and weekends(14yr) owner used to give him a gram ( twice a day on weekends) to keep up his productivity, it works .. Just saying

Can confirm

33EFE4D400000578-3578413-image-m-3_1462648474113.jpg

There's talk on SSC that people actually stand OUTSIDE the fucking handrail at the peak of the Sky Walk....think I'll give that part of the tour a miss...there's not enough safety tethers in the world that would make me feel safe...

You can see here that it's only the inside handrail that continues all the way around...Fuck that shit...
FMSa1IBh.png

There's talk on SSC that people actually stand OUTSIDE the fucking handrail at the peak of the Sky Walk....think I'll give that part of the tour a miss...there's not enough safety tethers in the world that would make me feel safe...

You can see here that it's only the inside handrail that continues all the way around...Fuck that shit...
FMSa1IBh.png

Good job we didn't have that for that run of home games versus Newcastle a few years ago......there'd be a queue waiting to hurl themselves off it

FMSa1IBh.png
I really can't see that being passed by H&S. They must have misinterpreted something there

I really can't see that being passed by H&S. They must have misinterpreted something there
Well you would have to be safely tethered, Sydney Bridge was cited...

"I don't know exactly how the Sky Walk will work but I believe they have taken their lead from the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb (which I have done) and if that's the case then you are attached to the structure throughout the activity. In the case of SHBC you have to wear an extremely fetching jump suit and harness which has a nifty continuous ratchet clip that fixes on to a wire which runs alongside all of the ladders and hand rails (circled red in pic below).

"

"I don't know exactly how the Sky Walk will work but I believe they have taken their lead from the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb (which I have done) and if that's the case then you are attached to the structure throughout the activity. In the case of SHBC you have to wear an extremely fetching jump suit and harness which has a nifty continuous ratchet clip that fixes on to a wire which runs alongside all of the ladders and hand rails (circled red in pic below).

"
Ok, that's interesting. Certainly won't be like your average stadium tour. Excited to go when they start doing them!

"
I think you get breath tested for that as well

I've just scanned through the THST annual fans survey. One pair of figures was interesting: 66% intend to travel by train and 43% by car. That's 109% :pochwtf: unless it includes 9% who will drive there, find there's nowhere to park, drive home again and then get the train :pochshock:.

I've just scanned through the THST annual fans survey. One pair of figures was interesting: 66% intend to travel by train and 43% by car. That's 109% :pochwtf: unless it includes 9% who will drive there, find there's nowhere to park, drive home again and then get the train :pochshock:.
You can select multiple options for that and it asks whether you'll use any on your journeys. So it'll include people who might e.g. take the train at weekends but drive for the midweeks. Or people who drive to the station, park and take the train from there.

The current total workforce on site is just over 3,800 people, CN understands, with around 100 staff being given a full health, safety and wellbeing induction on the project each day.

Don't know what all the fuss is about, the Stadium can hold over 60,000.

Looks like some new roof cassettes have been installed. The gaps are definitely annoying though.
I think they may be working on them today, I can't be sure because a load of cameras are down...

If you look at either end of the Sky Bridge there is less of a gap on the West Side and you can actually see cassettes in place on the East side.

Back
Top Bottom