New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must have been a glitch in the system yesterday. The message has gone on my eticketing page saying it’s members only and yesterday it was allowing me to select a seat and add it to my basket. Today it’s not though; I can view and select a seat, but it won’t add it to the basket.

Edit: not sure what’s going on, it’s just allowed me to add a south stand ticket to my basket.
If I go on to the ticketing section of the Spurs website it says it’s still members only, but if I go to the eticketing website it seems to be working.
Using that if you go to the map there looks absolutely loads available 5-10k that can’t be right can it ? Maybe Covid just makes it to complicated for some.

Using that if you go to the map there looks absolutely loads available 5-10k that can’t be right can it ? Maybe Covid just makes it to complicated for some.

Yeah, that’s probably right. COVID will make it complicated for some, plus the kick off time, it’s the middle of august so people are on holiday, etc. There’s lots of factors affecting this one.

My only niggle with this stadium, and this really is minor, is that only the bars at the Marketplace are open at full time.

Me and the wife were planning on having a couple of drinks at FT to while away the time to let the queues at Seven Sisters die down but with all the bars shut the Marketplace was rammed so we didn't bother. You'd have thought there would be money to be made in opening a few more bars spread around the stadium, especially when they're still trying to encourage a degree of social distancing.

My only niggle with this stadium, and this really is minor, is that only the bars at the Marketplace are open at full time.

Me and the wife were planning on having a couple of drinks at FT to while away the time to let the queues at Seven Sisters die down but with all the bars shut the Marketplace was rammed so we didn't bother. You'd have thought there would be money to be made in opening a few more bars spread around the stadium, especially when they're still trying to encourage a degree of social distancing.
Bars next to 108 are always open after a game. That's where I let 'traffic' die down.

The shelf bar is open afterwards and the other named bars must stay open also.
Was good having live music back at the bar after the game .

I walk to Tottenham Hale and rarely every queue. And get on a less packed train before everyone else gets on at SS.

As for stadium niggles...
Still have massive queues for the toilets because they're stupid waterless individual urinals. If they were trough style the queues would be much smaller.
Still have massive queues for food and drink despite so called fast pour pints and most of the food being ready to hand over.
Seems like at HT you have to choose between a pint or a piss.

As for stadium niggles...
Still have massive queues for the toilets because they're stupid waterless individual urinals. If they were trough style the queues would be much smaller.
Still have massive queues for food and drink despite so called fast pour pints and most of the food being ready to hand over.
Seems like at HT you have to choose between a pint or a piss.
Where are you sat? None of that in my part of the stadium.

Ive never queued at the marketplace bar after FT because it’s so long, served straight away.

Back
Top Bottom