Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get comments like this, what do you expect Kane to do when he can't get the ball in dangerous areas and instead has to come deep to help move the ball up?

The one time he had the ball in a somewhat dangerous area he was able to move it to help create Son's goal.

Swap Kane with any player in the world and that player has the exact same number of goals this game as Kane. It is not his fault nobody is able to create chances or put balls in dangerous areas he can attack from.
I was alluding to this earlier... i'm not sure what more can be expected from him in a side that can barely create a chance for each other.

1-0 up but should probably be level on the run of play.

I’m a little surprised by the setup, in terms of both formation and tactics. The 442 looked good at the weekend and I assumed we would stick with it, but alas!

Again a little disappointed we aren’t trying to impose our will more on Newcastle, but I guess I have to accept that isn’t going to happen under Jose.

Expect to win it from here, in fairness to Jose he knows how to bring a lead home. I’ll be disappointed if we choose to protect the lead as opposed to go for another though.

Great half from Moura and Son looks like he’s on one too. Kane looking isolated again......
It's because we are away from home.

We look really shaky. We're pressing much higher up the pitch than we normally do under Jose.

Have to say, many of them look knackered too. It's a lot of games in a short time, we'll probably want to make 5 subs today.

There's a clear difference when Skipp comes on for Winks that he is much stronger and imposing in midfield. I can see him pushing him out of the side eventually.

Fuck you. It was poor taste and you fucking know it...what's next? Casual racism?
None of that from me . Been on a course , maybe you should go on a “ how to not be a whingeing little bitch “ course .
so you and some others might not find it to your sense of humour . Some in here do .. it’s not your fucking forum. You don’t get to decide the material or tone of joke to adapt to your personal humour . So either put me on ignore , or shut the fuckup about it .

We look really shaky. We're pressing much higher up the pitch than we normally do under Jose.

Have to say, many of them look knackered too. It's a lot of games in a short time, we'll probably want to make 5 subs today.

Agree with the later part here. Lucas put in a crazy shift Sunday and is all out again. I can't see him making it past 70.

Would not be surprised to see the new enlarged Skipp on instead of Winks, who looks like he's forgotten what he is supposed to be doing !
Enlarged?

penis-enlargement-system_19753_zoom0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom