Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly wouldn't want Doherty gone. He's proven that he is willing to step up even though he'd been a bench warmer for almost two seasons. Does his work as a wingback and has made a huge difference with assists and goals. He'd be great as cover for Left and Right Wingbacks
Not to mention that he seems properly integrated into the squad. He's mates with Dier and Kane so if he is willing to stay as a squad player and rotation option then I have no problem with him staying.

I hope Defoe can make a career for himself as a pundit (unless he decides to go in another direction of course). He's eloquent, dresses well and his analysis, while not being red hot tactics talk, definitely adds something in terms of seeing how strikers/players think

Back
Top Bottom