Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute quality performance from Romero. Was worried about Saint Maximin running at our defence, but he never got a look in. Think Romero frightened the life out of him.
The worry now is that during the summer Gary Neville will probably interview him and try, in the most unsubtle way imaginable, to recruit him to Manure. The most annoying thing is that Neville will actually believe he is conning any viewers into thinking that he is doing some fair and objective interviewing/reporting for Sky. Tosser.

Am I just being paranoid?

The worry now is that during the summer Gary Neville will probably interview him and try, in the most unsubtle way imaginable, to recruit him to Manure. The most annoying thing is that Neville will actually believe he is conning any viewers into thinking that he is doing some fair and objective interviewing/reporting for Sky. Tosser.

Conte wont live in Manchester.

Romero would never join a Europa conference side. Ohhhh.....

Back 3 finally looking like a cohesive unit …. Romero like a Rolls Royce once more

Bentancur linking play, covering ground and just looking damn sexy whilst doing it

Kane showing KDB how passing is really done

Personally delighted for bergwijn

WHAT A NIGHT the stadium insane

Romero is a beast, and can we talk about CONTE WING BACK PLAY IN FULL FORCE. Kulusevski magic

Upgrade on our wingbacks in the summer and we could go places next season

Well you know what's Spursy..
.the weekends done. Went today sure it would be torture followed by a Newcastle late winner. Oh no even when we fell behind it felt OK. Second half beast mode. Now normally the first senario gives me the whole weekend to feel like shit. This buzz can only carry me to bloody work in 14 hours!Grr...

Back
Top Bottom