Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wl2VYJZ.jpg

Hart, Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Bale, Lamela, Vinicius, Scarlett

I demand a win. This will be the first game of ours that I've watched on my Sky box as a fully fledged paying punter. If we lose I'm demanding a cancellation of my contract.

I demand a win. This will be the first game of ours that I've watched on my Sky box as a fully fledged paying punter. If we lose I'm demanding a cancellation of my contract.
Be warned do not listen to their pundits who all run us down and will push Kane to leave at every opportunity. It is even worse than many of the posters on here.

wl2VYJZ.jpg

Hart, Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Bale, Lamela, Vinicius, Scarlett
I would play Bale, probably for Moura in tandem with Kane. This is a game we will dominate..... I like that 11 though, I would make that the core for the remainder of the season and I think we have a chance of CL (which is ridiculous really!)

Let’s be honest if we lose to Newcastle under Bruce we will be jumping off a cliff like lemmings, Sky will be getting knocked by a lot more people than you. If that happens go long on shares in the CO-OP, their funeral service will get a massive boost
Unthinkable fucking up yet again against them

oh look Lucas left out by quite a few posters yet again despite being our most in form player for the last 5 or so games. As I've said countless times....he won't be able to win certain fans over even if he scores a hat trick in the next 3 games. Lo Celso on the other hand simply needs to deliver a 5 yard pass and he will be gassed to the moon on here. Anyway...

----------------------Lloris------------------------
Aurier---------Toby-----Rodon-------Reguillon
---------------Hojbjerg---N'dombele------------
--------Bale-----------Lucas-----------Son-----
-------------------------Kane----------------------

although I wouldn't be against Vinny starting ahead of Bale and Kane playing off him.

Let’s be honest if we lose to Newcastle under Bruce we will be jumping off a cliff like lemmings, Sky will be getting knocked by a lot more people than you. If that happens go long on shares in the CO-OP, their funeral service will get a massive boost
Unthinkable fucking up yet again against them
They are the worst side I can remember seeing at the Lane - they were truly horrific and the fact we dropped points is bordering criminal

They are the worst side I can remember seeing at the Lane - they were truly horrific and the fact we dropped points is bordering criminal
Remember when we played newcastle away last season and beat them 3-1. Steve bruce said that was the best they played all season. Again we parked the bus and hit them on break. Think we will win 2-0. Top 4 is up for grabs.

Reguilon and Son back in training they should be able to start.

Aurier had a great international break for his country and I believe we could do with a more attacking FB against a stubborn Newcastle defense so for that reason I'd not start Tanganga.

Hopefully we see Gio/Hojbjerg/Ndombele midfield 3 . Then a pure front 3 of Kane Son and either Bale or Moura. I don't want Gio playing at RM or any of that sort of crap again

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lucas Son
Kane

I'd go with this line up bringing Lo Celso on in the second half to replace one of Bale/Son/Lucas. Although I've no issue with Lo Celso starting ahead of Bale.

Back
Top Bottom