Newport County v. Tottenham Hotspur ||| FA Cup 4th round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope you all have a great time in the 'Port.
I hope if we start knocking it about and play you off the park you don't start kicking us though cos we got a big game at Lincoln on Tuesday night and can do without injuries lol
In all serious I hope we give you a decent game (draw would be great cos we haven't been to Wembley for 2 or 3 years) and everyone has a good time
We will definitely sing loud and proud all game whatever the score

So who from here is on their way/going? I woke up about 20 minutes ago and going to my mate Tyler who supports Spurs, started drinking Yager and smoking, we will be walking to the Ground about 4ish, really happy we got Newport, even though I'm a Newport lad, I hope we fucking destroy them.

COYSSS!

I hope you all have a great time in the 'Port.
I hope if we start knocking it about and play you off the park you don't start kicking us though cos we got a big game at Lincoln on Tuesday night and can do without injuries lol
In all serious I hope we give you a decent game (draw would be great cos we haven't been to Wembley for 2 or 3 years) and everyone has a good time
We will definitely sing loud and proud all game whatever the score
Newport must be some godawful place if you swapped it for Worksop.
You have my condolences

I am going today. Small ground, temporary stands, standing in the rain, whole town up for it, jumpers for goalpost, wasn't it? Marvellous.
God bless the Football Association Challenge Cup. No seeding, every round a glorious gamble. There is nothing like it on this Earth.
I cannot wait. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom