Newport County v. Tottenham Hotspur ||| FA Cup 4th round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone is wetting themselves about that Sessegnon kid, but I'd say a new right back is way more of a priority for us. Trippier is just simply not up to our requirements. In hindsight, I believe selling Walker was way more of a mistake than most realized at the time.

Also, when Eriksen is out we don't have playmakers.

Bullet dodged.

Wanyama was way off the pace today. Can we still put it down to “returning from injury”? Hope he finds his form again soon, he was so damn good last year.

Llorente bitterly disappointing again. I genuinely think we were better off with Janssen, at least he worked hard. I’m starting to think that Llorente has just come to Spurs for a paid holiday.

Now we have to sandwich the replay between the Liverpool and scum matches followed by Juve midweek after that. Damn that’s some congestion right there.

Everyone is wetting themselves about that Sessegnon kid, but I'd say a new right back is way more of a priority for us. Trippier is just simply not up to our requirements. In hindsight, I believe selling Walker was way more of a mistake than most realized at the time.

Also, when Eriksen is out we don't have playmakers.

Bullet dodged.

Trips honestly going backwards...offers nothing of any value

Now we melt, we cry, we rage.

Tomorrow we get back in the saddle and back the team.

Today was dreadful. Tomorrow we grind for better results.

sadly, when he gets there he has a mental breakdown
Sissoko's view when in the box:
tenor.gif

Our fucking squad is pathetic, the only goalscorers are Kane , Son, Eriksen and Deli and they have to play every fucking game they are fit for, no rest for them at all, has any other PL club got such a lack of proper options ?

Bazali Bazali why the hell do you give disagrees to everyone who says that sissoko is shit? How can you not think that?

Because I disagree but at least I try and explain why

Be honest

He was one of our better players today

Worked hard and took it seriously

Not all of our guys can say that

Love him

Well played Newport, deserved draw for them. Their first half they were superb, focused on pressing key players when on the ball and isolating them by cutting the passing lanes off.

Diabolical performance from us, that first half was truly shocking, for those who played 90mins only Vorm, Vertonghen and Sissoko came out with any credit. Much improved 2nd half and a notable difference when Dele and Son on the pitch, both playing with bravery not fucking scared to take on a player.

Ain't gonna waste any of my time typing anymore, got a Saturday to enjoy. We are still in it.

Magic of the Cup, Newport get a massive payday trip to the soulless bowl, happens every year to a top side, our turn this year, we have escaped similar last year with Gillingham and still made semi-final.

we were generally poor today. fair play to Newport, came out of the traps like it was going out of fashion, pressured us in the first place and hung on for draw.

Foyth impressed..clearly a huge amount of potential

Back
Top Bottom