NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

arent we without dier,son, romero and bergwijn for this one? even with their depleted squad, the first 3 are bigger misses for us. i shudder at the thought of tanganga, sanchez, davies, emerson and doherty all playing in one team, regardless of the opposition.

Bergwijn I believe is playing but Romero, Dier and Son are 100% out which is very big for us.

However Woolwich have, Xhaka, Partey, Smith-Rowe, Oldegaard, Abamayang, Tomiyasu out and Saka as probably out.

Shouldn’t these scumbags get an automatic 3-0 loss if they don’t want to play? What the fuck? Why should they be allowed to postpone when it’s their fault that they loaned out 3 players, have 4 AFCON players, and a donkey who gets red cards all the time?

This is complete bullshit

Going off Conte's presser, and what I'd like to see...

Lloris
Sacnhez - Rodon - Davies
Emerson - Skipp - Hojbjerg - Reguilon
Ndombele
Kane - Lucas​

Shouldn’t these scumbags get an automatic 3-0 loss if they don’t want to play? What the fuck? Why should they be allowed to postpone when it’s their fault that they loaned out 3 players, have 4 AFCON players, and a donkey who gets red cards all the time?

This is complete bullshit
Absolutely...but we all know how the EPL helps out the 'red' teams

Yes I think it should be enough COVID cases in the senior squad to put you below the minimum match day squad size. I suppose we didn't quite have that many Vs Rennes hence the forfeit, though we were no doubt worried more cases were about to emerge so pulled out.

Injuries, suspensions, AFCON never used to be a reason for postponements and shouldn't be a consideration.

It's unclear how many we actually had at the point we initially applied for a PP, but it transpired we had at least 6 + staff and the training ground had to be locked down to prevent further spread at the point the game was supposed to take place.

Any complaining has been done to death, but on H&S grounds there's no way we should have been expected to play that game.

Bergwijn I believe is playing but Romero, Dier and Son are 100% out which is very big for us.

However Woolwich have, Xhaka, Partey, Smith-Rowe, Oldegaard, Abamayang, Tomiyasu out and Saka as probably out.

Sounds sketchy to me.... Conte had to "ask him if he's happy to play".... The way he spoke it wasn't even clear if he meant bench...... Would he otherwise even be on the bench if he's having to ask?

Sounds sketchy to me.... Conte had to "ask him if he's happy to play".... The way he spoke it wasn't even clear if he meant bench...... Would he otherwise even be on the bench if he's having to ask?

Yeah,

he said Bergwijn would be on the bench

Did you honestly think he would play? He will get booed if he ever goes in front of our fans again, his career here ended against Morecambe.

Reminds me of when Harry Redknapp (?) tried to bring on Ghaly, there was so much booing he had to sit him back down and bring on someone else. I was at the game but can't remember which one it was.

That’s my Tanguy inclusion out the window.

Live images of N’dombele training:
Michael Jordan Nom GIF by ADWEEK

Back
Top Bottom