NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodon all day long....and I don't rate rodon

I’d rather we just play a back 4. Both Rodon and Tanganga are not trustworthy right now. Just play Sanchez and Davies with Sess at LB. Sometimes you have to compromise your favoured formation when players are out. Even Tuchel is doing it recently.

We seem to have another covid case too so who knows what the selection will be.

I’d rather we just play a back 4. Both Rodon and Tanganga are not trustworthy right now. Just play Sanchez and Davies with Sess at LB. Sometimes you have to compromise your favoured formation when players are out. Even Tuchel is doing it recently.

We seem to have another covid case too so who knows what the selection will be.

Conte has his system so this is unlikely based on the players we have available at the moment I would imagine the below is most likely give or take Tanganga being in.

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Ceslo Sessegnon
Lucas Kane

So because of AFCON and some injuries and suspensions, they want to postpone the derby? We have every right to be fuming. Liverpool managed an injury crisis last season, we did the season before that. Where did the "get on with it" mentality go?

Sorry if this is cancelled for 1 Covid case then it is a shambles of epic proportions. They loaned out players, 1 got suspended, others are in the ACON this is there own doing. Why should they get a pass for that.

If this goes ahead we should request cancelled games every time we have injuries.

Back
Top Bottom