NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are no rules for this game now.
Start early,put a horses head in the away dressing room with a red and white scarf round its neck.
A map with big blue arrows pointing to the Blackwall tunnel.
Bottles of warm donkey piss in the refreshments cupboard.

Then when on the pitch
Challenges that make Graham Roberts do a sharp intake of breath.
Coins ,bricks,doggy doo etc going into the away end
Conte chinning arteta
Levy kicking their yank owner in the knackers

The time of niceties are over!

If we lose this ,i will head butt something.

Probably the floor...

As you were.
iu

Shit scared bottle job cunts!!!

1 COVID case ONE!!!!

I thought they were now brilliant challengers? Maybe they know that despite LOSING against City that they only competed well because they had all week to train & prepare, whilst City played their 3rd game in 6 days!!!

They played with 10 men for much of their game last night, players coming off fatigued and popping pills with 20 mins left and had a day less than us in pred, THIS is why they are bottling it!!! Nothing to do with injuries or COVID if it were they wouldn't have played last night!!

Arse***'s project?

what are they doing, making a spice rack?
Making a team capable of competing in the coming seasons, eventually replacing Arteta with a top quality manager to complete the transition….

Newcastle will do the same over a longer period, throw overpriced transfer frees and wages at average/good players, repeat rinse until they get to a point where they can attract a top quality manager and top players, same as Chelsea and City did, none of which were over night successes…..We are at risk of being left well and truly behind in the coming years if drastic changes in attitude are now made….I’ll give you an idea of the state of our squad right now and please tell me if I’m off the mark with any of it….

Lloris - Top quality keeper.
Rege - Decent leftback/wingback, would thrive in a good team.
Royal & Doherty - Crap.
Dier, Sanchez, Tangy, Rodon - Massive liabilities.
Davies - Good trusted squad player.
Romero - Quality, but uncertain future.
Winks - Crap, will never be a dominating midfielder.
PEH, Skipp - Squad players at best for a top side, tho Skipp has more to offer long term.
Lucas - Try’s hard, good option to have around the squad, but nowhere near the level of consistency required.
Son - Top class
Berg - Crap, pointless player.
Dele - Lost any resemblance of a footballer.
N’dombele - See Dele for details.
Gily - Definitely got Potential.
Kane - Top class but that guy has checked out from this club.

That’s basically our main effort above, now compare that to squads we thought were great, and they were, but they still fell short……The comparisons weren’t even close to the garbage on display at present, and this has gone well past a few fresh faces, this is a complete rebuild and start again project, and I’m not sure Conte is gonna stick around for that, in fact I’d guarantee he’s not, first top job comes up, he’s taking it…..

AFCON should not play into it. Injuries are apparently included in the appeal process along with COVID cases. But that really shouldn’t be enough for a postponement.

I'm so sick of injuries being a factor.
Tough shit. We got knocked out of the cup because we were missing all our injured players. Son, Dier, Romero, Lamela, Anderton, Greaves

If you haven't got enough first team players you use the U23/U18s or otherwise what's the point of them being registered to play?

Back
Top Bottom