NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely they have U23 players and reserves they can call up, no way they only have 13 players lol

They should be punished for poor squad management if anything.

Don’t think they are getting away with this the cheeky cunts!! Shit scared of dropping points against us and are using this as a ploy to cancel it. The premier league will reject it I’m certain. Palace tried it too.

The only difference between last night and today is one player who got sent off and two who picked up knocks and would probably pass last fitness tests in normal times. It’s bullshit. And cheating.

Last edited:
So the goons have put in an official request to get the game cancelled, as we understand it they have ONE covid case, the rest is just standard issues with injuries, suspensions and AFCON.

If the Premier League grants this I think I am genuinely done with football, this will be a fucking joke.

Will set a precedent that any side moving forwards with suspensions and injuries can try and postpone a game, surely the PL isn't that fucking dumb please tell me?

Back
Top Bottom