NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally, I think the PL will reject it out of hand. It’s a nonsense attempt to postpone. Game will go ahead.

Totally agree. I think the fallback could be huge, as would mean every club could plead postponement every time an injury crisis hits. We Would just say “well Woolwich did it”. It’s an absolute joke it’s even being considered. I’m pretty certain this will be rejected. Woolwich have a youth squad, so fucking use it

One thing's for sure they've managed to stir the pot of hatred quite nicely with this BS......

Presuming the game goes ahead:

1. Crowd need to give them hell for every minute of the 90..... Judas-day style.
2. Our boys better come out and play like lions without mercy.

I don't care who makes the XI; a tepid fart of a performance would be an absolute scandal on our part.

Last edited:
By allowing Leicester to cancel their game against Everton due to ‘ injuries,Covid cases and the AFCON’ they have set a dangerous (and frankly ludicrous) precedent.
There is no way this should be off and Woolwich are being completely disingenuous in asking for the postponement.WANKERS.

Chavs tried it on too.
So did Palace.

Bunch of shysters the lot of 'em.

If Woolwich genuinely cannot field the required amount of players but it is not a direct result of Covid absentees, then fine call the match off, but it should absolutely be a forfeit and not a postponement.

It will completely destroy what little integrity is left in the English game if the FA start allowing some of the biggest clubs in the league postpone matches due to problems largely of the applying clubs making.
Of the LONG LIST of potential absentees, only Martin Østeguard has COVID...
That's ONE case... The rest of them are just tough shit!

EVERY club has injuries... that's what a squad is for...

If it were 5-6 COVID cases, that's understandable... But it's one... ONE! Same (it seems) as us this weekend!

Utter utter cunt jobs!

We SO gotta win this now... WHENEVER it's played!

When they played Leeds the other week, Leeds had a virtual under 23's team playing. Didn't see the cunts complaining then.

My anger in recent years has been more focused towards Liverpool and Chelsea, Goons have been like a kicked puppy rather than a club, but then something like this happens and you are reminded me why they are such a puddle of excrement of a club.

Didn't Leicester get a game postponed because of Covid, injuries and AFCON?
I think that's the precedent (and loophole) AraeAnal are trying to take advantage of ...

This is already too messy for my liking.... There will be way more examples of this during the next few weeks/months... Whoever doesn't fancy it any time gets to ask for a postponement... It's sucks serious arse!

It should be called off.

Take the hatred out and think if we were in their position.

It's another fcuked-up season but there's no joy in beating a team with so few first team players available.

The only reason to play the game would be to limit our fixture congestion but beyond that I see no basis for the game to be played.

By the time we do play them you can bet they will have the advantages but we will have to deal with that as and when.

This postponing thing is becoming a farce now. It unsettles opposition when they put their requests in too. It's just the norm now that when a club thinks it might struggle they'll just request to postpone the game.

The Palace one was a joke, they had a full team pretty much and tried to get the game called off. Wouldn't surprise me if this Woolwich situation was just mind games.

It should be called off.

It's another fcuked-up season but there's no joy in beating a team with so few first team players available.

The only reason to play the game would be to limit our fixture congestion but beyond that I see no basis for the game to be played.

By the time we do play them you can bet they will have the advantages but we will have to deal with that as and when.
If we were in their position we'd be screaming holy hell at Levy for allowing players out on loan last week like they just did.

It should be called off.

based on what? they have ONE covid case?

I've going to assume you haven't looked and give you the benefit.

Back
Top Bottom