NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the goons have put in an official request to get the game cancelled, as we understand it they have ONE covid case, the rest is just standard issues with injuries, suspensions and AFCON.

If the Premier League grants this I think I am genuinely done with football, this will be a fucking joke.

Will set a precedent that any side moving forwards with suspensions and injuries can try and postpone a game, surely the PL isn't that fucking dumb please tell me?
There is zero doubt that this will be postponed. 100% not happening

If this is granted then the integrity is gone and the precedent will be set. Every weekend we'll see clubs calling off matches because they just don't fancy it.

Fucking appalling.
It will be granted

You just know it

Don’t know why I bother with football these days

It’s thoroughly shite

So the goons have put in an official request to get the game cancelled, as we understand it they have ONE covid case, the rest is just standard issues with injuries, suspensions and AFCON.

If the Premier League grants this I think I am genuinely done with football, this will be a fucking joke.

Will set a precedent that any side moving forwards with suspensions and injuries can try and postpone a game, surely the PL isn't that fucking dumb please tell me?

I feel you.... How many nails can you squeeze into one coffin.

Fucking disgrace if they get away with this. Clubs have suffered the ANC impact for years - if you choose to buy players likely to feature in ANC that's your choice, all other clubs have always put up with those impacts when they bought such players, why should these cunts get exceptional treatment? Meanwhile we get kicked out of another competition because we genuinely don't have enough bodies purely due to covid. Absolute farce if they pull this off.

By allowing Leicester to cancel their game against Everton due to ‘ injuries,Covid cases and the AFCON’ they have set a dangerous (and frankly ludicrous) precedent.
There is no way this should be off and Woolwich are being completely disingenuous in asking for the postponement.WANKERS.

Personally, I think the PL will reject it out of hand. It’s a nonsense attempt to postpone. Game will go ahead.
It’s the principal of it

I’m not particularity desperate to see us play in our current state tbh

But it’s the ridiculous brass neck of that lot to try and get this cancelled off the back of one COVID case

And the stupidity of the PL if they cave into it

Back
Top Bottom