NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing's for sure they've managed to stir the pot of hatred quite nicely with this BS......

Presuming the game goes ahead:

1. Crowd need to give them hell for every minute of the 90..... Judas-day style.
2. Our boys better come out and play like lions without mercy.

I don't care who makes the XI; a tepid fart of a performance would be an absolute scandal on our part.

Last edited:
The simple question is - If it wasn't for Covid and Oode-thingy had the flu, would they try to get the game postponed?
The answer is emphatically NO. Therefore they are taking the piss and using the a pandemic (just the one case) to their advantage.
Grade A shitbags.

This postponement really stinks we are so many games behind the fixture congestion will probably add to our injuries and we will have a tired squad playing every 4 days. No consideration for tottenham at all 8n this decision just bending over for Woolwich. Tottenham as a club needs to be screaming blue murder over this not meekly accepting it.

We regret to announce that Sunday’s north London derby against Woolwich has been postponed.

This follows an application from Woolwich to the Premier League on the basis of a combination of COVID, existing and recent injuries and players on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations.

We are extremely surprised that this application has been approved.

We ourselves were disqualified from the European Conference League after a significant number of COVID cases meant we needed to reschedule a fixture and our application to move our Leicester fixture was not approved - only for it to be subsequently postponed when Leicester applied.

The original intention of the guidance - here - was to deal with player availability directly affected by COVID cases, resulting in depleted squads that when taken together with injuries would result in the club being unable to field a team.

We do not believe it was the intent to deal with player availability unrelated to COVID.

We may now be seeing the unintended consequences of this rule.

It is important to have clarity and consistency on the application of the rule.

Yet again fans have seen their plans disrupted at unacceptably short notice.

We shall once again send food deliveries to the local food banks to avoid unacceptable waste.

We are sincerely sorry for our fans - some of whom will have travelled great distances.

Note to our supporters

Tickets will remain valid for the rearranged fixture. All affected supporters will be contacted via email with further details.

We have to absolutely murder these cunts when the game comes around. Nothing else is acceptable. I expect a particularly hostile atmosphere; I'll be there to give them some grief. Whole thing has pissed me right off.

Last edited:
It's the biggest match of the season fans are flying from Ireland, America and Scandinavia. Trains are booked from all points of the UK and the epl can casulay look at Woolwich's self inflicted ravaged squad and go yea fuck it we will ruin everyone weekend. It's a disgrace

Last edited by a moderator:

We regret to announce that Sunday’s north London derby against Woolwich has been postponed.

This follows an application from Woolwich to the Premier League on the basis of a combination of COVID, existing and recent injuries and players on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations.

We are extremely surprised that this application has been approved.

We ourselves were disqualified from the European Conference League after a significant number of COVID cases meant we needed to reschedule a fixture and our application to move our Leicester fixture was not approved - only for it to be subsequently postponed when Leicester applied.

The original intention of the guidance - here - was to deal with player availability directly affected by COVID cases, resulting in depleted squads that when taken together with injuries would result in the club being unable to field a team.

We do not believe it was the intent to deal with player availability unrelated to COVID.

We may now be seeing the unintended consequences of this rule.

It is important to have clarity and consistency on the application of the rule.

Yet again fans have seen their plans disrupted at unacceptably short notice.

We shall once again send food deliveries to the local food banks to avoid unacceptable waste.

We are sincerely sorry for our fans - some of whom will have travelled great distances.

Note to our supporters

Tickets will remain valid for the rearranged fixture. All affected supporters will be contacted via email with further details.

About as angry as Spurs can get publicly.

Ah hang on, a gooner just played this card in a text message…

“You lot have always lacked class, its a big NLD against your fiercest rivals who can only field a team made up mostly of reserves and U23s. Its an easy 3 points that sadly you will never get. Unlucky. Carry on crying.”

Winds me up. We have to do them in the rearranged fixture. We just have to.

Smash the cunts face in.

Every game I go to is a major ballache for me to organise.
I have to make sure the other half has someone with her because of her ill health.
My daughter has rearranged her shifts to "cover" me so I can go.
These Cunts need to be punished for mismanagement. It's even worse for many other fans who are actually flying in to attend games, it takes months in some cases to arrange a day out at Spurs.
Absolute joke. Fuck the Premier League.

Not anything lethal, just something very embarrassing, one of the most odious human beings ever created!

The net is closing in.....

ac-comp-piers-morgan-smiling-with-perverts.jpg

Here are the rules in case anyone’s interested. A lot to digest in there. The U-21 players must be “appropriately experienced” (having played in a game (apart from FA cup 3rd round??) this season for any club). Also mentions “any other exceptional circumstances, which could mean AFCON in this case.

They signed African players. Them going to an African tournament is NOT exceptional circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom