NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We win this:

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Emerson -------------- Reg/Sess
Skipp Hojbjerg
GLC
Kane --- Lucas
We've been good defensively in the league under Conte.

Gollini, Doherty Winks and Tanganga out and the usual suspects back in. Hopefully Reg is back for this as I'm not sold on Sess at all.
Awful side - will be chasing shadows that’s almost done tidal to the shite set up last night

Did nobody watch Forest absolutely smash Arse on Sunday?
All their fans think the game before Arse were great. City beat them 2-1.
Tone has been keeping key players in cotton wool for this game.
We will win handily.
Simple facts are they have an excellent first 11 but have zero squad depth. Their PL 11 is decent so we best hope they get a few injuries tomorrow

Although he really pissed me off on the weekend, I think this is the sort of game for Ndombele. Their midfield is lacking Partey and Xhaka, so we can really get hold of that, and thats where the game is won.

Having Skipp and Hojbjerg behind to mop up means he can have the freedom to make the passes no one else does.

Although he really pissed me off on the weekend, I think this is the sort of game for Ndombele. Their midfield is lacking Partey and Xhaka, so we can really get hold of that, and thats where the game is won.

Having Skipp and Hojbjerg behind to mop up means he can have the freedom to make the passes no one else does.
Hoijberg needs to be nowhere near the first team

Are Partey and Xhaka out?

Hopefully Hojbjerg is mopping up piss in the mens cubicles

I would play...

----------------------Lloris----------------------
------Sanchez------Dier---------Davies-----
---Emerson---------------------------Reguillon
------------------Winks--Skipp----------------
--------------------Ndombele------------------
------------------Kane------Lucas-------------

Sorry, at the risk of being told to go back and read the thread, do we know if Dier and Reg will be back for this or not?

If not, I feel it'll be a scrappy draw at absolute best.

I would play...

----------------------Lloris----------------------
------Sanchez------Dier---------Davies-----
---Emerson---------------------------Reguillon
------------------Winks--Skipp----------------
--------------------Ndombele------------------
------------------Kane------Lucas-------------

oh and I would start Dele if Ndombele is a no go.

There needs to be a reaction. Either from the team, to show they actually give a fuck. Or the crowd. To scream for Levy to go.
I heard one sad voice in the crowd mugging Levy off last night. I'd have liked to have heard the whole (60% full) stadium saying Levy out.
Imagine it will be happening 2 or 3 games into next season when Conte is still flogging dead horses and visibly fed up and ready to emplode.

Back
Top Bottom