NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully dier can play. His diagonal ball can beat the press. Sanchez and tanganga are like theyre playing with clown shoes
I can't see anything that we do being good enough tbh. Even since conte has been here we've had what 2 decent 45 minutes of football.

Far too much positivity surrounding the goons in here

They have got all their points against bottom half shit bags this season, they’re only 4th at the moment because ourselves, United, Leicester have been atrocious, and even still we go above them on Sunday if we beat them, with 2 games in hand

They are currently what we were in the early/mid noughties, taking moral victories from only getting beaten by one goal against City etc

They won’t finish above us this season and they certainly won’t finish 4th

Chill out all, we’ll beat them, as bad as we currently are

Here's the team we put out v Watford minus Son. Must be a good bet all of them will start.
Who will replace Sonny?

LLORIS
SANCHEZ
DIER
DAVIES
ROYAL
SKIPP
HOJBJERG
REGUILON
LUCAS
KANE

Will leave the tactics, team sheets etc to others.

I will just visualise Sunday and the treatment they deserve.

giphy.gif

Jesus, I've just realised we've got Leicester midweek! and then Chelsea next Sun........

Cripes.. not the ideal time for Son to be injured

Jesus, I've just realised we've got Leicester midweek! and then Chelsea next Sun........

Cripes.. not the ideal time for Son to be injured
If only there was a mechanism in place that would allow us to bring some new faces in to supplement the squad

How handy would it be if this existed in the month of January too

For me it should be like this:
Lloris
Sessegnon Sanchez Dier Davies Reguilon
Skipp Winks
Gil
Lucas Kane
Minus Sessegnon at right back (I am tired of players playing out of position) I think this is realistically the best XI we could put out at the moment given injuries and form. Which is pretty terrifying.

if we stink the gaff out in this game, my passion will be waned to how it was under nuno, get fuck all joy from watching a bunch of overpaid cunts struggle to pass the fucking ball! far too many donkeys at this club, its not form with some of these muppets, they cant do the basic fundamentals of the fucking sport.

the club need to get at least 2 signings to improve the first 11 this window as everyones sick of it now.

Personally I think it's time to play PEH, Skipp and Winks together. I know that may be unpopular, but Woolwich's midfield will overrun us if we can't control the middle of the park. NDombele, Dele and PEH got destroyed in a flat 3 back in September. Conte obviously rates Winks, and I have NO problem with him playing in a more advanced role in support of Lucas and Kane. He just hurts us when he's asked to cover defensively. So I see a 3-5-2 with either Royal or Sessegnon playing RWB. The rest fills in itself with Reggie and Dier now healthy and ready to go. Lucas can tuck in behind Kane and Winks can tuck in behind Lucas

*Editor's note: NDombele SHOULD be the player to start this game and boss the middle of the park behind Lucas, but unless Conte figures out someway to solve that mental riddle, it isn't happening. With or without a buyer lined up this transfer window

Back
Top Bottom