OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take Sanchez away and they would not get top 4. You can say that he's the only one in that team that puts 100% effort every game.

Scoring or not, up front or out wide the effort is there. Even Ozil has games where he can't be bothered.
I can see Sanchez leaving, you can see he's frustrated that hardly anyone else cares as much as he does or tries as hard. tbf, he deserves better than a top 4 trophy every season.
I really hope someone buys him in the summer. Such a good player & way too good for them.

Been through this far too many times. So I am not getting my hopes up of Woolwich dropping pt's until the 90th min ha ha.

West Ham so lucky they have played 3 teams worse than them three weeks in a row.

Swansea should have their PL contract cancelled and sent down immediately. Worst team for a long time. Hull shite, Sunderland at least battle, but cack. Thats the 3 going down imo

West Ham so lucky they have played 3 teams worse than them three weeks in a row.

Swansea should have their PL contract cancelled and sent down immediately. Worst team for a long time. Hull shite, Sunderland at least battle, but cack. Thats the 3 going down imo

Sunderland have a bunch of interesting players + some experienced ones, they lack some consistency (if they played like they did on the first half at MU they would be higher in the table).

From what I saw, I´d put the worse 3 teams like this:
Swansea
Hull
Burnley, and I was inclined to put Leicester here.

Cunt o'clock at The Emirates then...

Fuckers! Was 0-0 REALLY too much to ask for?

Feels like it happens every time it does not even surprise me anymore.

Seems like other teams need to battle way more for the 3 points than them, because they have luck (call it what you want) almost always by their side.

Back
Top Bottom