OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im praying they go, but dont think we'll be that lucky.

Sunderland pull one back......Utds 3rd a meter offside so lucky for them they dont have to panic for the last 5 minutes. Did you see that one Jose or is everyone out to get you

I didnt chose the 3 I think gonna be relegated, but the 3 worst teams in the EPL right now.

The ONLY consolation is they struggled to beat a poor West Brom at home...
But fuck me, 3 points are 3 points...
1-0 in the 86th min at home to WBA gets you the same points as beating Man City 2-0... still, there ya go.

I KNEW I shouldn't have watched the scores come in today!

Reminder that Bob Bradley thinks he's on the same level as Ancelotti and Guardiola

New Swansea manager believes he's "on the same level" as Klopp and Guardiola

"We haven’t even talked about the Guardiolas and the Ancelottis. But I’ll tell you what, maybe I’m stupid, but I think I’m a manager in and around that level."

Thank god he's not managing our NT anymore.
A couple of those 'how dare people be snobby about this American coach' journalists have been rather quiet of late.

Completely sh!t day for us.

Zaha adds value to his cost if sold, all teams near us win and we have 2cfcuking days to wait before we play.

Somebody at the club needs to ask why and how we are always playing catch up.

Utterly pathetic.

Quite how we have gone from Leicester to Chelsea doing what they have done in successive seasons God only knows. I mean what cack.

I think the thing that annoys me the most, is that when it's us, and especially against West Brom of late... these types of games are exactly the types of games where you can write the post-match soundbites on about the hour mark;

"We could've played 'till midnight and wouldn't have scored"
"Their 'keeper just had one of those games"
"We gave everything, but it just wasn't to be..."

...except when it's those jammy poxy cunts, it's; "We couldn't score for 85 minutes, then we did, and won. The End"

The Gooner cunts go home happy, thinking they'll win the league again... and YET they were only 4 minutes away from TOTAL ONLINE GOONER MELTDOWN AND DEMANDING WENGER LEAVE BY NEW YEAR'S DAY!

Fine... fine margins!

Somebody is having a massive giggle at our expense today only if the red scousers get done will things be ok (and we win of course)

Completely sh!t day for us.

Zaha adds value to his cost if sold, all teams near us win and we have 2cfcuking days to wait before we play.

Somebody at the club needs to ask why and how we are always playing catch up.

Utterly pathetic.

Quite how we have gone from Leicester to Chelsea doing what they have done in successive seasons God only knows. I mean what cack.

Proper tense at the top.....like a game of chicken. We got to keep doing our job..City will win, so its up to us to make sure that despite today, the goons are the only losers in this period of teams picking up points.

Back
Top Bottom