OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yeah, the whole Guardiola is king of football thing is ridiculous and their position and form is starting to make them look like even more idiotic.

But in terms of hatred, like you I don't care for them. I would MUCH rather see them win then Woolwich, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and if ANYONE had to win the league besides Spurs, I'd probably want Man City to be fair.
their fans are by far the less cunts of the lot.
But the Chavs will win it unless 2 or 3 major players have big injuries :(

I wish I could ignore the 'conspirational' aspect but too many things just seem to defy all logic

Mate, I return that completely. It does dumbfounded me but you know I am also just about able to get past that notion.

But it is sickening at times.

The problem last season was that it was that BIG big chance and whilst we never really blew it, the actions of the teams around us was unreal, especially WBA and Chelsea.

their fans are by far the less cunts of the lot.
But the Chavs will win it unless 2 or 3 major players have big injuries :(

Yeah. 12 games won on the bounce, 2 goals conceded and about 28 goals scored within that time is just FRIGHTENING form.

I said earlier they may as well hand the trophy to Chelsea now because they aren't fucking up and even if they do, they're 10 or so points clear than everyone else anyway.

Yeah. 12 games won on the bounce, 2 goals conceded and about 28 goals scored within that time is just FRIGHTENING form.

I said earlier they may as well hand the trophy to Chelsea now because they aren't fucking up and even if they do, they're 10 or so points clear than everyone else anyway.

It isn't over till it's over.

I see them beating Stoke and will push hard to beat us the following game to match Woolwich's 14-win record. It'll be tough.

The run is every bit as unbelievable as what Leicester did. Came from nowhere and no one would have even got close to predicting it or conceiving it was possible.

Infinitely better sides than both have not got anywhere close to what both have done.

I'm amazed when watching City.

Imagine if they didn't make such an impressive start to the season. They really could be even further behind the pack.

I'm amazed when watching City.

Imagine if they didn't make such an impressive start to the season. They really could be even further behind the pack.
Could say the same about them last season, too.

Perfect record until they played us, if I recall correctly!

Edit: I stand correctly, they did lose against West Ham in their 6th match. Were still doing well, though.

Back
Top Bottom