OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Solid penalty. I had no doubts City would win today so not surprised. Hull have done it themselves though, this is why they will be going down. No end product and stupid decisions, I think the commentator just said no one has conceded more penalties than them this season. Surprised we didn't get one.

Wednesday just gets more and more important. FOUR points off 2nd at the moment.

Quite how we have gone from Leicester to Chelsea doing what they have done in successive seasons God only knows. I mean what cack.

To be fair... Chelsea have always had it in them... Leicester last season was a complete freak on Elephant Man proportions (born in Leicester btw History fans) never to be repeated... and yet we didn't take advantage... (neither did ArseAnal, but everyone conveniently forgets that, and makes out like they beat us in some way!)

Still, fuck it... I dunno how many times I have read "ArseAnal score late winner..." in my lifetime, but i'm just adding today to the long loonnnnnnnnng list!
Cunts!

I know we do it from time to time, but they do it with cuntingly annoying regularity... year in, year out.
There ain't a season that has gone by in my memory when they don't win a couple of games they/we would/should have normally have lost/drawn with a late cunty winner... usually from a freak brain fart from the opposition/ref... occasionally offside, and once in a while totally undeserved... but as it is, we just have to suck it up and win our next game.
AS PER USUAL!

What an absolute shite day for us today. Woolwich the cunts with their inevitable last minute win and now City with a late win. United winning 5 games in a row. One positive is Leicester keep losing :) gutted you cunts!!!!​

1. Chelsea - 46
2. Man City - 39
3. Liverpool - 37
4. Woolwich - 37
--------------------------
5. Tottenham - 33
--------------------------
6. Man Utd - 33

Liverpool winning tomorrow will put them in second place and pull even further away from us but a win for us would be MASSIVE.

Man Utd will start to believe that no matter what they do (5 wins on the bounce, unbeaten since October), they can't seem to close the gap and get there, more pressure on them to get results. Woolwich will start to feel teams creeping up on them.

Edit:

Plus, next gameweek sees Man City AGAINST Liverpool so if we win Wednesday, we will go into Watford away knowing a win will see us either make up 3 points on one of them or 2 points on both!

Back
Top Bottom