OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're clearly trolling.

giphy.gif
I'm trolling because it's the truth that the scum celebrated St Totteringham's by a one or two point margin and you have no clue how other results impact our league position?

Yeah, okay mate. :rolleyes: Your lack of knowledge about football doesn't mean I am trolling.

We are hitting that period where having already played most of the other top clubs is going to pay off

We need to make sure we get maximum points between here and Woolwich so that by the time we play the NLD we will be so far ahead that they will not be able to catch us no matter what.

lovely results for us weekend bar Man U
2 clear of Man City
3 clear of Liverpool (win our game in hand 6)
7 clear of Man U - win their game in hand...4 points in front.
9 clear of Woolwich - win their game in hand...6 points in front
I'd say the Man U result is good for us because it gives the scum one more space to have to move up.

I'm trolling because it's the truth that the scum celebrated St Totteringham's by a one or two point margin and you have no clue how other results impact our league position?

Yeah, okay mate. :rolleyes: Your lack of knowledge about football doesn't mean I am trolling.

Stop looking down.

We need to make sure we get maximum points between here and Woolwich so that by the time we play the NLD we will be so far ahead that they will not be able to catch us no matter what.

We will beat them 4-0 that day.....I can see them finishing 8th or 9th now. Never doubted their ability to claw it back and win 6 games on the spin. Not this year......its done for them. The tide has turned in North London officially now.

Its been turning for years, but cant prove it when they finish above us. Wenger was their strength, but the fans have stabbed him in the back, and he's lost the plot.

They will not finish above us, I dont care about jinxing shit. Goons are done.

Liverpool getting to that stage where they can't really afford to drop points. They have played two games more than the two teams chasing them and played a game more than those above them. Everton win could pretty much kill them. Especially as they now go up against all the teams they struggle against.
I thought Liverpool's points total was irrelevant? ;)

Stop looking down. :dembelefingers:

We will beat them 4-0 that day.....I can see them finishing 8th or 9th now. Never doubted their ability to claw it back and win 6 games on the spin. Not this year......its done for them. The tide has turned in North London officially now.

Its been turning for years, but cant prove it when they finish above us. Wenger was their strength, but the fans have stabbed him in the back, and he's lost the plot.

Have to agree with this.

Anyone thinking Woolwich are finishing above us this season is a fucking moron. And you can quote this, save it in your little Microsoft Word and be ready to bring it out at the end of the season if it tickles your penis.

Woolwich are fucking DONE - four losses in their last 5 games, embarrassed in the Champions League, fans divided, players who don't even want to play for the club and a manager no one wants who could potentially be staying on an extra year.

Man City next for them. Absolute bumming about to happen.

Have to agree with this.

Anyone thinking Woolwich are finishing above us this season is a fucking moron. And you can quote this, save it in your little Microsoft Word and be ready to bring it out at the end of the season if it tickles your penis.

Woolwich are fucking DONE - four losses in their last 5 games, embarrassed in the Champions League, fans divided, players who don't even want to play for the club and a manager no one wants who could potentially be staying on an extra year.

Man City next for them. Absolute bumming about to happen.
Who cares about the teams below us?

Stop looking down!! ;)

Stop looking down.

We have to. When we were 4th-5th, I felt we needed to concentrate on the teams above us, and for me it was clear as day that we were better than arse, City and Pool. We caught and passed them, closing down point gaps of 7-10 over a few weeks at Christmas.

Bar a miracle, we wont catch Chelsea. If we are honest, we are not chasing them, but staying ahead of the others.
The teams below us are what make our games vital at this stage.

We have to. When we were 4th-5th, I felt we needed to concentrate on the teams above us, and for me it was clear as day that we were better than arse, City and Pool. We caught and passed them, closing down point gaps of 7-10 over a few weeks at Christmas.

Bar a miracle, we wont catch Chelsea. If we are honest, we are not chasing them, but staying ahead of the others.
The teams below us are what make our games vital at this stage.

I don't think we need to look down - I don't think the players will either. Whilst the players know that to catch Chelsea we will need a miracle, they aren't going to let go of that, especially after last season. They've all been harping on about how they were disappointed with how last season finished. They are going to want to finish second at best. We do that by focusing on our games and winning them.

If we're good enough, we'll finish 2nd or higher.

We are good enough.

Mate I love your big balls optimism but until that 4th goal goes in with no minutes in the season left, I wouldn't be chucking my bricks at the Scum's coach window yet.

I don't think we need to look down - I don't think the players will either. Whilst the players know that to catch Chelsea we will need a miracle, they aren't going to let go of that, especially after last season. They've all been harping on about how they were disappointed with how last season finished. They are going to want to finish second at best. We do that by focusing on our games and winning them.

If we're good enough, we'll finish 2nd or higher.

We are good enough.

They didn't look that bothered about finishing 2nd last season.

Back
Top Bottom