OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice of sky to give Spurs / saints a few minutes in the City/Liverpool pre match show from 12-2
And to give the game a recap afterwards and discuss it after the actual City Liverpool game.

Oh they have. Souness says we got away with it today and we need Kane back or we are at risk of not making top 4.
Not they did well without Kane, dug in and got a result. 10 consecutive wins at home now.
It riles me that when Liverpool get away with it v Burnley at home - with both their main goalscorers - they have turned the corner, it's a sign of a great team.
Souness is full of shit. We were crappy in the second half today in spite of Kane's injury, not because of it.

They always wheel him out when we play, but I am convinced he doesn't actually watch the full matches.

Souness is full of shit. We were crappy in the second half today in spite of Kane's injury, not because of it.

They always wheel him out when we play, but I am convinced he doesn't actually watch the full matches.
Souness, carragher, redknapp, Henry, Neville, Smith, Neville
Scholes, Ferdinand, Hargreaves James, McManaman, Owen
Sky and BT Man U Liverpool cabal
With a Sprinkling of Woolwich

Paulinho got a hattrick for Brazil last night against Uruguay.
GIF-disbelief-dumbfounded-incredulity-incredulous-jaw-drop-lakers-no-way-OMG-say-what-shocked-what-the-WTF-GIF.gif

Back
Top Bottom