OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky not showing a replay on grounds of taste?
Did Colemans head explode?

Looked like his leg snapped in two to be fair.

C7togAuXUAAARGO.jpg

Id only want Wales there to see Bale on the highest stage.
We have been playing exactly the same way now for a few years. We pull everyone to one side of the field and try and get a wing back in behind on the opposite side with a long diagonal pass, and teams have sussed it.
I don't think we have the players to change the system too much.
We have to play Serbia without Bale and Taylor now, and Taylor is probably looking at a 3 match ban. Bale is obviously a massive loss, but Taylor and Gunter are very important to the Wales system.
I guess Collins will come in to the back 3 and Ben Davies will move to left wing back.

If you make a tackle like that which results in an injury like that, you should be banned from all football until the other guy is fit again. Coleman is probably effectively out for what, 30 games at least? If he even recovers to his previous levels. Meanwhile Taylor gets 3 international games, boo hoo.

If you make a tackle like that which results in an injury like that, you should be banned from all football until the other guy is fit again. Coleman is probably effectively out for what, 30 games at least? If he even recovers to his previous levels. Meanwhile Taylor gets 3 international games, boo hoo.
You penalise them heavily in a financial sense. The tackler can pay the other guys wages and medical costs until he recovers!

Well they banned a Chinese player for 6 months for simply stamping on Axel Witsels foot over in China.

Hurt their investments, your career will take a hit. I like that.

Back
Top Bottom