Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody hell. I must have died and gone to imitationleather Heaven when I ate some slightly out-of-date yogurt at the weekend. No way are these European results really happening in the cruel reality I toiled in for 32 long years. All I need is for Chelsea to experience death by Malmo and it'll be confirmed.

It seems Celtic's only defensive tactic was to kick the shit out of Valencia. The SPL must be so shit as Los Che have struggled for goals yet they are 2 up within 50 minutes with a true B squad. And now the comm says Celtic is below their stds tonight. Probably because they are playing actual footballers.

Dinamo Zagreb plays first game of knockout stage in 49 years tonight. It's holy grail for their fans. I don't care, but wish them luck. It would be pretty cool if they pass this stage and host woolwich. I would go on the game just to knock out some aftv cunt.
Think It won't be possible, but maybe you can see the mighty BATE Borisov in your town!

Back
Top Bottom