Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DzZTCc7XcAAqFMJ.jpg

:avbnaa:

Fucking hell, Toljan plays for Celtic now?

We were linked with him last season and he chose Dortmund over us. Nice to see his career is going well..

Embarrassing gulf in class at Celtic.

Plus side of watching these shitty Europa matches is savouring JUST HOW FUCKING GREAT WE WERE LAST NIGHT ON THE BIGGEST FUCKING STAGE TROUNCING THE BUNDESLGA'S FUCKING FINEST.

:tobyarm:

:mong:

Now that Spurs have decided to take a sabbatical from their annual FA Cup semi-final capitulation it means I can sit back and enjoy the tournament for once. Aaah... So what do we have?

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall not on TV? What the fucking shit is this?! That's surely the most/only interesting tie in the entire round!

Dunno who I want to win the competition. Newport seem to have a rather unfortunate "Burtoning" coming their way, otherwise I'd want them to go far. I guess I wouldn't mind it if Crystal Palace went all the way, but Pardew's little dance is still too raw in the memory.

Frank Lampard's Derby County will probably get at least to the semi-final and this will be seen as sufficient to nick the manager of Frank Lampard's Derby Country (I forget his name) and install him at Chelsea.

This is all academic because it is 100% Manchester City's year. Yawn.

Was actually quite looking forward to QPR/Watford to see Eze play for QPR but he's on the bench.

So just have to decide whether to watch Augsburg/Bayern, Lyon/Guingamp or Juventus/Frosinone.

Remember thinking Luongo was going to be our next big thing in midfield.

How different things might have been if Sherwood took over sooner.

Your ligue 1 update: Great goal by Nabil Fekir in Lyon-Guingamp. 2-1 Lyon. guingamp are going down but they do have something about them and actually almost beat lyon in the cup about 2 weeks ago.

Remember thinking Luongo was going to be our next big thing in midfield.

How different things might have been if Sherwood took over sooner.

How's he looking tonight?

Not seen him for QPR, but I sensed he was getting on quite well there....

Back
Top Bottom