Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ajax would dick us

Not sure.

Hard one to predict - they are the 2nd best in Holland and have been for years.. We beat PSV over two games, I think we'd probably do the same to Ajax.

Would be a good game though and a nice team to open up our stadium to in Europe.

Dream draw
Liverpool vs Barcelona
United vs Juve
City vs Porto
Spurs vs Ajax

Why give City a bye?

Give City Juve or Barcelona with Liverpool getting the other as those are draws they could potentially be knocked out in.

Give United either Porto or Ajax (with us getting the other) as they are the weakest English team remaining and could probably get knocked out by one of those teams too.

I just got back to my hotel room from watching the games in Lyon. I was in a bar in a section filled with scousers.

I feel fucking filthy, I'm going to go take a shower.

UEFA will do whatever they can to extinguish the English threat.

Liverpool Vs City.
Spurs Vs Barca.
Utd Vs Juventus.

They'll hope only one English team get to the semis.

Back
Top Bottom