Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Krasnodar are putting up one hell of a fight vs Valencia. Is the Russian league still in preseason?

In Valencia's defense they are without Dani Parejo but still playing well and creating very good chances. That's weird though because with following Spurs without Eriksen we are dogshit and look like 10 people plucked from the stands. I wonder why it's not affecting Valencia as much to have their heartbeat yanked out. Hmmmmmm?

Krasnodar are putting up one hell of a fight vs Valencia. Is the Russian league still in preseason?

In Valencia's defense they are without Dani Parejo but still playing well and creating very good chances. That's weird though because with following Spurs without Eriksen we are dogshit and look like 10 people plucked from the stands. I wonder why it's not affecting Valencia as much to have their heartbeat yanked out. Hmmmmmm?
Welp, ultimately they bottled just like spurs. Krasnodar with a wonder goal to go ahead on away goals.

And as it stands, goodbye Valencia.
They've got Krasnodar just where they want them. You know how Valencia are with goals...clinical...not. this fucking tie could have been over in the first 20 minutes of the 1st leg but they bumbled away chance after fucking chance. Sounds familiar.

They should sign Rondon. All their problems solved.
Don't think I haven't thought it buttmunch. And he had quite the time with Malaga back in the day. He would be a very good replacement for what they miss from Zaza last year. And he would be just the right price for Valencia...free. But I would prefer Rondon at Spurs.

Clearly that player's positioning was interfering and the Rennes players stopped. that's got to be called. Especially with those cunts complaining about Harry's goal.

Back
Top Bottom