Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope City and Pool win all their remaining league games just so Pool can get a Best Ever Losers trophy and act like it’s a big deal.

No longer possible, but wouldn't a bonafide stalemate be absolutely poetic.

"No-one won!"

LOL... PSYCHE! :troll:

I hope City and Pool win all their remaining league games just so Pool can get a Best Ever Losers trophy and act like it’s a big deal.
now the damage from our game against citeh has been mitigated, yeah. watching a side lose one game, hit a points title in the last 90s and NOT win the title would be amusing (assuming they dont win the chumpions league)

Fucking lovely stuff! Two defeats in a row and we’re in the CL semis and third in the league. Absolutely delicious results on an Easter Sunday!

I'd rather we did it.

I'll take it, but meeting a team in the final from your group is relatively meh.
I’m a big coward and even though I think we can beat Liverpool the thought of losing to the best to play the game is easier to shallow than losing to Salah and the High Dives.

20180225-The18-Image-Carabao-KidCry1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom