Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leeds have been a class above Plymouth so far. Devine not in the game at all, as is the pressure Leeds put on Plymouth whenever they have the ball.

Phillips okay.

I see why people don't rate Nunez for his strike rate but he's always there being busy, never hides, and runs his backside off. I can take the misses for the other stuff he gives.

I see why people don't rate Nunez for his strike rate but he's always there being busy, never hides, and runs his backside off. I can take the misses for the other stuff he gives.

How general play is quality (channel running, hold up, linking) , better than Haaland for one but his finishing can be wild but has been a lot better this season.

Back
Top Bottom