Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see why people don't rate Nunez for his strike rate but he's always there being busy, never hides, and runs his backside off. I can take the misses for the other stuff he gives.
Me too. Total handful and the finish is world class. He’ll miss chances but you can’t switch off when he’s on. I hate Liverpool but their starting front 3 and obviously Salah are constant goal threats. We need our front players to be like that even when we are not playing great.

Hypothetically if Nunez finishing continues to improve to the point where he is a reliable finisher and considering the other quality elements of his game where does he stand as a striker, you would think approaching elite?

Hypothetically if Nunez finishing continues to improve to the point where he is a reliable finisher and considering the other quality elements of his game where does he stand as a striker, you would think approaching elite?

Only when he starts hitting around 20 goals a season in the league consistently

Gonna take a looong extended phase of consistent quality, before I consider that guy "elite".

Back
Top Bottom