Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TNT reporting that Klopp is "furious" that he's players have been injured through tackles.....

Imagine the gall of the Brentford players actually tackling Liverpool players......it's outrageous and I for one think they should just allow the attacking players to run past them.....there's far too much risk of injuring Liverpool players if you tackle them.....

Studs into the back of a knee not a foul?
You Dont See Me Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Is pool having an injury meltdown, here??

Why don't scum get frequent injuries to key players?

Same juju every fucking season.
Klopp's just been blessed with a couple of relatively injury free seasons, so he's getting pissed off now that Liverpool are getting injured....... Like any other club.

Not a peep from Postecoglou when half our team was injured........but it's a national crisis when it's Liverpool....

Klopp's just been blessed with a couple of relatively injury free seasons, so he's getting pissed off now that Liverpool are getting injured....... Like any other club.

Not a peep from Postecoglou when half our team was injured........but it's a national crisis when it's Liverpool....
Not my concern, really.

I just need someone to stop scum from winning this fucking title.

Pool, City... I don't care.

Just anyone but those cunts up the road.

It would be a living hell.

Just look at the way the act not winning anything at all.

TNT reporting that Klopp is "furious" that he's players have been injured through tackles.....

Imagine the gall of the Brentford players actually tackling Liverpool players......it's outrageous and I for one think they should just allow the attacking players to run past them.....there's far too much risk of injuring Liverpool players if you tackle them.....
I mean, surely the FA/PL should be fining Klopp and banning him from touchline if he continues to question the refereeing of gmaes.

Hypothetically if Nunez finishing continues to improve to the point where he is a reliable finisher and considering the other quality elements of his game where does he stand as a striker, you would think approaching elite?
Right now, prospectively, I'd take him over all other potential central strikers...Haaland and Mbappe included...and have been saying such since before the bandwagon got a little more accommodating...but good to see others begin to appreciate a player/striker whose sheer threat is more than just the shiny objects...

Eugh. Another good goal.

It’s the pace that Liverpool play at. Not foot speed, but speed of pass and decision making.
Yip they are the best at countering teams. Another thing is they do is generally pick the right pass more often than not in the final third which again is something we need to improve on to get to that next level where we are considered challengers. We’ll get there though.
And I fucking hate Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom