Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't see that coming. City looked half arsed from the off though and also played right into United's hands by playing a high line. Too many City players didn't really show up, none more so than De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva who were woeful on the day.

Mainoo though. What a talent! Looked like he had been playing at the top level for 10 years. Get him in that England midfield alongside Rice.

Also is there a more over-rated player right now in the Premier League than Julian Alvarez? Other than perhaps Szobozslai.

Gutted for the Chaperos and the Wahhabis.

200w.gif

It’s pathetic that so many teams in this league can win trophies and we can’t even come close.

City, United, Liverpool, Woolwich, West Ham, Leicester, yet we fail every time. In most cases we don’t just fail but we embarrass ourselves in the process.

Next season we need to compete properly in every competition. We have to stop being a joke.

Pleased to see that we are already using a cup win by a massive side, with a billion quid squad, that only finished 2 wins behind us in the season just gone, to slag off our own club for not winning trophies. When i say pleased, I probably mean not fucking surprised.

Are we now honestly adding Man Utd to the usual list of Wigan, Leicester, Blackburn (the "if they can win something why can't we?" teams)?

Bayern beat Woolwich
City beat West Ham
We beat Sheffield United
United beat City

All the results I wanted in the league/cup. No Arse trophies, Europa League for us, Chavs in the clown league.

Back
Top Bottom