Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, it's all.about trophies and United at their lowest have still won two trophies in two seasons.

They have a winning mentality when it matters most.

Summed up by this

View: https://x.com/SB8308715342770/status/1794508310214836440?t=BJXMV5UJLd2-IXSKBZvDhA&s=19

And it's actually around 24 years (a quarter of a century)!!!

We haven't even made a single FA Cup final during his tenure. But were the joint record winners when he rocked up.

It's purely financial

I feel like we lose more to Southampton, so Leeds.

Christ, the play off final is one hell of a game. I get nervous watching it with absolutely zero skin in the game. Brutal for fans.
Southampton play similar to Leeds tbf, possessionball.

I don't mind either way, we should be taking 6 points off either of them next season. I'm going Leeds because Southampton are a boring forgettable club and Leeds actually have some atmosphere.

I have a grudging respect for Leeds - I think they do the 'one-(big)-club-city' thing better than say, Newcastle. But I'm also more than happy for the dirty bastards to suffer for another millennia in the EFL so it's Southampton for me, Clive.

Southampton stop doing their tippy tappy bullshit in their own half, go direct and they finally sustain some possession in Leeds half.

Back
Top Bottom