Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excelsior's number 7 showboating at 9-2 up with 8 minutes left, doing step overs and attempting a rainbow flick over 2 players.
Opposition player completely took him out and got a red card about 30 seconds later :ange-facepalm:

David Pleat is on record stating that he literally. begged Daniel to buy , some kid , Ivan Toney from Peterborough.

Whatever happened to him ?

PS it was actually via. Danny Kelly on View From the Lane : but I’d trust him on this .
Ivan Toney. Ademola Lookman. Both Pleat recommendations that would have done better than the shower of shite we signed.

Harry Kewell's Yokohama F Marinos (Ange's old club) suffered a first half penalty and red card (in separate incidents) on the way to losing the AFC Champions League final to the UAE's Al Ain 5-1 (6-3 on aggregate)

Harry Kewell's Yokohama F Marinos (Ange's old club) suffered a first half penalty and red card (in separate incidents) on the way to losing the AFC Champions League final to the UAE's Al Ain 5-1 (6-3 on aggregate)

Further evidence of a generational shift of dominance from the Far East to Middle East, following on from the recent Asian Cup which saw only one Far East team make the semi's and none make the final.

John Thomas John Thomas so we were right, United did win it.

I'd swap our season for theirs. I mean for Ange's first season if we'd have finished 8th and won the FA cup, isn't that better than being 5th and trophyless?

Yes. And I didn't put a bet on it. .:harryhmm:

They were around 10/1 to win in 90 minutes.

And of course you're right. We've spent the whole season ridiculing their team AND their manager........And they've undoubtedly achieved more than us..

David Pleat is on record stating that he literally. begged Daniel to buy , some kid , Ivan Toney from Peterborough.

Whatever happened to him ?

PS it was actually via. Danny Kelly on View From the Lane : but I’d trust him on this .
Pleaty has a mixed record though. He bought Richard Gough, Robbie Keane and Paul Robinson ... but he also bought Gary Doherty, Mitchell Thomas and Matthew Etherington.

Yes. And I didn't put a bet on it. .:harryhmm:

They were around 10/1 to win in 90 minutes.

And of course you're right. We've spent the whole season ridiculing their team AND their manager........And they've undoubtedly achieved more than us..
I wouldn't be at all surprised if United surpass us in the league next season.

Back
Top Bottom