Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, Brentford are set up to be a nightmare for us. Their front 3 are all quick and they break very fast. If we give the ball up we will never have the pace to recover.

Also, Brentford are set up to be a nightmare for us. Their front 3 are all quick and they break very fast. If we give the ball up we will never have the pace to recover.

Don't they tend to play on the counter with lots of men behind the ball?

That sounds like something that'd favour us more than anything.

Don't they tend to play on the counter with lots of men behind the ball?

That sounds like something that'd favour us more than anything.
But when they break they go like the clappers. With the space we are leaving in behind they will be 1-on-1 with Vicario in about 3 seconds.

But when they break they go like the clappers. With the space we are leaving in behind they will be 1-on-1 with Vicario in about 3 seconds.

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think we've been too troubled by counter attacks in any of our pre season games so far.

Goals against the run of play, sure. And that's why we need to take the early abundance of chances we create. But Brentford are pretty much set up perfectly as a first game.

A relatively good, solid team. Not on the level of the likes of Luton etc in which a game doesn't really tell us much but a team that'll likely be one of the better sit back and counter teams we will encounter all season.

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think we've been too troubled by counter attacks in any of our pre season games so far.

Goals against the run of play, sure. And that's why we need to take the early abundance of chances we create. But Brentford are pretty much set up perfectly as a first game.

A relatively good, solid team. Not on the level of the likes of Luton etc in which a game doesn't really tell us much but a team that'll likely be one of the better sit back and counter teams we will encounter all season.
West Ham winner, Sailors goal ...

They'll stick 3 or 4 past us on the opening day, easy

Utd vibes from start of last season

Decent crowd at the Marseille game Vs Leverkusen.

Tapsoba is playing in a 3 at the back.

Back
Top Bottom